Frontier Co-Op (AmazonFresh)Click Buy Now for Updated Price. Estimated Price: $6.11 ($2.94 / Ounce)
- ORGANIC CEYLON CINNAMON – Nothing but pure, organic, ground Ceylon cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum). No GMOs. No ETO (considered carcinogenic by the EPA). Non-irradiated. Certified Organic by QAI. Kosher Certified by KSA. So good, it was voted “BEST” Ceylon Cinnamon by Epicurious in 2018.
- DELICIOUS AND VERSATILE – You want “true cinnamon”? This is it. You’ll know Ceylon by its complex yet nuanced flavor. Ours is spicy in the true sense — but, with its 1% to 1.6% oil content, the flavor is mild and delicate. Comfortingly warm, not hot. Fruity, almost apple-cinnamony, floral and nectar-like, but only lightly sweet. It’s that complex. Its aroma is equally distinctive, with hints of floral and citrus complementing the warm-spicy notes.
- PURE AND POTENT FLAVOR – Simply Organic believes in pure and potent flavor grown at the source. Our rigorous standards mean that we know precisely what you’re getting, and from where. All of our products are grown and processed without the use of toxic pesticides, irradiation, or GMOs.
- SOURCED FROM SRI LANKA – Simply Organic ceylon cinnamon is sourced from a long standing co-op partner in Sri Lanka, where we help select and develop the product. Close relationships with suppliers allow us to actively engage in sourcing and ensuring that production is environmentally friendly and yields high-quality ceylon cinnamon.
- ABOUT US – Simply Organic is a 100% certified organic line of spices, seasoning mixes, and baking flavors. Our pure, potent spices, seasonings and extracts bring real bite to everything you make, eat and share. Our goal, through our Simply Organic Giving Fund, is to help the millions of food insecure by not only providing funds and support to make organic food more accessible, but also in developing the next generation of leaders in sustainable and socially just organic agriculture.
Originally posted 2023-07-19 04:32:11. Republished by Blog Post Promoter