Organic Ground Mushroom Coffee by Four Sigmatic | Dark Roast, Fair Trade Gourmet Coffee with Lion’s Mane, Chaga & Mushroom Powder | Immune Boosting Coffee for Focus & Immune Support | 12oz Bag
Four Sigma Foods IncClick Buy Now for Updated Price. Estimated Price: $16.79 ($1.40 / Ounce)
- BREWS SMOOTH, DARK, AND REMARKABLY CRASH-FREE — Each brew creates a delicious cup of full-bodied, flavorful coffee without the bitter aftertaste. But that’s where the ordinary ends. That coffee beverage is infused with some of the world’s most nutrient-dense ingredients, creating an astoundingly effective combination of immunity-increasing, attention-amplifying superfoods.
- WHY WOULD WE EVER COMBINE MUSHROOMS WITH COFFEE? — We love coffee, but it has its downsides. We took 250mg of organic Lion’s Mane (per serving), a functional, nootropic mushroom, which has been used around the world for centuries for increased focus and creativity, and combined it with our delectable, organic fair trade coffee. This unparalleled pairing means no jitters, and hours of crash-free FOCUS.
- RISE AND REALLY, TRULY SHINE — Each cup contains 250mg of wild-harvested, organic Chaga. Known as “The King of Mushrooms,” Chaga got its title from its incredible immune-supporting effects. Chaga is absolutely loaded with antioxidants. In fact, it is one of the most antioxidant-dense foods on the entire planet!
- REMARKABLY ELEVATED COFFEE — Grown in the Marcala, La Paz region of Honduras, at 5,500 feet above sea level, these specialty-grade, single origin coffee beans brew a delicious, low acid coffee.
- SCIENTIFICALLY SPEAKING, THIS COFFEE IS PRETTY MUCH MAGIC — Functional mushrooms have been used around the world for centuries to improve productivity, immune support, and more. Unfortunately, the majority of the mushroom supplement market aren’t mushrooms at all, but rather the mycelium (basically the root system). At Four Sigmatic, we bring only the best of nature to your daily routine, so we always use the mushrooms’ fruiting bodies which contain 15x more active ingredients than the mycelium!